KISS A STRANGER
inspired by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpbDHxCV29A
Imagine a booth with room for two, each person coming in from different entries. They will keep eye contact for two minutes or so with a distance of 20 cm from each other. After this, they get to hold up either a green or a red sign. Both green signs means that the two people have agreed to kiss. I will be there to take their photo, just before, during and after the kiss to document the reaction and magic that could occur with two strangers kissing each other.
Ideas of entryways and queue line separations (so that it won't be just friends in the booth). I need to borrow a full size tripod for my D-SLR camera, and perhaps studio lamps. Any help would be appriciated, really. Would love a ball plank!
Yes, risk of (my) tech getting stolen.
Congratulations! You've stumbled upon something special. Welcome to the Bizarre Star Bazaar, a festival where all content is created by the participants. It is a part of a network of regional events connected to the Burning Man festival in Black Rock, Nevada. The festival will be held in Stockholm, Sweden from March 11th to March 13th. Get your ticket to the Bazaar here!
- Contact Name: Elisabeth Ingvar
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size of Space: Do not know, not much for the booth itself but a few square metres for small photo studio setup, and some space for queue lines.
- Noise Level: Not at all.
- Needs electricity
- Seeking art grant
- This creation needs more helping hands. Send them an email and join in!
- You can also add your email to a list which only the camp creator can see by clicking the button below.