Have you lost yourself in endless impressions? Do you need help with your latest expression? Are you bored or feeling terribly restless? Fret no more! At the Tourist Information you can seek and provide some helping hands, make announcements or receive good (possibly) advise on how to get around the crazy experience that is The Bizarre Star Bazaar. No requests are too weird!
The Tourist Information is open for anyone. Don't be a stranger!
The Tourist Information does not take responsibility for the truthfulness or consequences of any advise given. Side effects of consulting the Tourist Information may include but are not limited to nausea, delusions, questioning of the fabric of reality, mild to severe insanity, paranoia and/or megalomania.
Congratulations! You've stumbled upon something special. Welcome to the Bizarre Star Bazaar, a festival where all content is created by the participants. It is a part of a network of regional events connected to the Burning Man festival in Black Rock, Nevada. The festival will be held in Stockholm, Sweden from March 11th to March 13th. Get your ticket to the Bazaar here!
- Contact Name: Dennis Zagreus
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Size of Space: 2x3 m2
- Noise Level: Not at all! Well, excluding the deafening cries of people abruptly loosing their minds. But that shouldn't bother too much.
- Needs electricity
- Seeking art grant
- This creation needs more helping hands. Send them an email and join in!
- You can also add your email to a list which only the camp creator can see by clicking the button below.