We are a Group of flow and fire artists, who will use all kinds of flow arts to dazzle you and ourselves! We'll have different props such as poi, staff, hoop, juggling etc both with LED and also with fire, in a separate fire space outside. We'll also participate in the Yoga DJ space and have flow jams in between yoga and dance sessions, where YOU can try out different flow props. We can also participate in other creations such as parades, on dance floors, or in the mushroom forest etc. Just ask us - we're mobile!
We would be very happy to receive help with people bringing cushions, blankets, sofas etc for the audience space next to the indoor Yoga/Flow space. Also different LED fairy lights, mini light strands (ljusslingor), extension leads (förlängningssladdar) and palm trees or other potted plants, real or plastic. We also wish to collaborate with live musicians for impro-jams!
For the outdoor fire space there will be fire involved during the fire sessions. Our different props have kevlar wicks that will be on fire. We will bring our own fire extinguishers, fire blankets and wet towels, and also guard one another during the fire sessison. If you have any fire safety certification or experience with things like this, feel free to help us!
Congratulations! You've stumbled upon something special. Welcome to the Bizarre Star Bazaar, a festival where all content is created by the participants. It is a part of a network of regional events connected to the Burning Man festival in Black Rock, Nevada. The festival will be held in Stockholm, Sweden from March 11th to March 13th. Get your ticket to the Bazaar here!
- Contact Name: Therése "Tessi Eld" & Dennis
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Size of Space: The same space as the Yoga DJ space (i.e. big and spacious), and at least 10x10 m outside with preferably asphalt oe concrete ground.
- Noise Level: Not noisy at all, but preferably with collaboration from the Yoga DJ music system and musicians
- Needs electricity
- Seeking art grant
- This creation needs more helping hands. Send them an email and join in!
- You can also add your email to a list which only the camp creator can see by clicking the button below.